Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Boxing Day




On solstice, I was walking in the woods close to our house listening to the hoot owls, and in the middle of nowhere, lying in the leaves was this angel. I felt sorry for her, with her bad Farrah Fawcett 70’s hairdo, so I had to pick her up and bring her home. The dove in her hands came off on the way, which I hope isn’t a bad omen. I was going to give her away, but Jackie thinks we are supposed to keep her.
We are enjoying St. Augustine for a few days. Deirdre's enjoying the 80 degree weather, and Jackie can't believe she's turning on air conditioning the day after Christmas.
Here's how we left the house. Hope it's different when we get back.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

That second photo is pretty funny. Deirdre getting a little impatient? Taking matters into her own hands?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.