Thursday, January 8, 2009

No place like om...







So we didn't pass our house inspection ("missed it by that much"), but the problems are easily fixable, and we are hoping to get it Monday! We are still being tested, apparently, so we continue to roll that primer on the walls, clean the floors yet again, and exercise our zen muscles. The good stuff - we have a boiler (Monitor, on demand hot water for both domestic and radiant floor heat - Jackie complains that the stuff that's hidden in the basement costs the most, but no one sees it), and check out this genuine plastic rock covering our well (everyone has them here for insulation) that costs only $87. Really.



As I use my nifty sixteen foot extension pole, here's the song looping in my head:






Home/is where I want to be/but I guess I'm already there!

1 comment:

Myriam Fougère said...

WOW Congratulation it looks great!!!
And it is not soooo high, with a good extension pole, it must be fun and you will have nice muscles!
Myriam
lamyriam@gmail,com