Friday, November 21, 2008

Snow Day


There was a dusting of snow today - and school was cancelled here. It's all relative. (Higher elevations do get big amounts, and it's not safe for the school buses.) And no sheetrock today, since workers got snowed in.
We're very happy with the stained glass windows we put beside the front door. They travelled from St. Augustine to Boston, back to FL and now here...
When we get back from our Thanksgiving travels, we should be almost ready for final inspections. Crawling to the finish line!

3 comments:

dana said...

The windows are perfect for the new house. And, I will be glad to see a bit of the old when we visit the new. Looking at that pic makes me miss you guys.

Unknown said...

Hey - what's with the "Sheetrock" comment!!!! It's drywall. Haven't I taught you anything!

Miss you guys.

deirdre said...

Shame on me! I'm so sorry - I will correct this next entry!!